The Housing Management section is headed up by Lesley Ferrie, supported by Senior Housing Officer Louise McDonald and is split into a Rents Team, Tenancy Team, Factoring & Allocations Team and Benefits Advice.
The Housing Management team handles the core part of our business. They deal with letting homes, and providing support to sustain tenancies.
- The Rents team, led by Senior Housing Officer, Louise McDonald
- The Tenancy Team is led by Housing Officer, Sandra Doherty
- The Factoring & Allocations Team, led by Housing Officer, Suzanne Sweenie
- Benefits Advice is provided by Benefits Adviser Shaneela Afzal
We want our tenants to be proud of where they live and our Housing Officers play a vital part in creating great homes and neighbourhoods within our stock.
The Housing Officer team is led by Housing Manager Lesley Ferrie. The team is responsible for the management of our tenants' homes and neighbourhoods, including collecting rent, dealing with problems of antisocial behaviour, managing our local estates and communal areas, and supporting tenants from the moment they move into their new home and throughout their time as a tenant with us.
You can talk to your Housing Officer confidentially if you are experiencing antisocial behaviour, having difficulty paying your rent, or if you need any advice.
Our Housing Management team are also responsible for;
- Ensuring that our tenants are at the heart of what we do is central to our activities. There are many ways our tenants can get involved with the Association Find out how to get involved.