Our Committee meet regularly and are responsible for our overall direction and corporate and governance. This includes;
- Our strategic planning
- Monitoring performance
- Ensuring compliance with Regulatory Bodies
The way in which each part of our legal structure is incorporated and our legal status can be summarised as follows:
- Williamsburgh Housing Association is a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014. Registered number 19911R (S)
- Williamsburgh is a Registered Provider of Social Housing. Regulator of Social Housing registered number HAL 207.
- Williamsburgh is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Williamsburgh is a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014. Registered number 1991R(S) and is a charity registered with the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator. Scottish Charity No. SC035350.