Universal Credit - Full Service Roll Out
On 19th September 2018, Universal Credit was rolled out within Renfrewshire with our 3 local Job Centres (Paisley, Renfrew and Johnstone) transitioning to Full Service Universal Credit.
Universal Credit will be taking over from the following current income related benefits:
- Income Related Job Seekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit
- Income Support
- Housing Benefit
You will only be affected by the roll out of Universal Credit if:
- You need to make a new cliam for one of the above benefits
- You are required to advise the DWP of a change in circumstances with your current benefit claim to one of the above benefits, OR
- You have a current Universal Credit live claim
If you have to apply for Universal Credit, there are two things that you must have in order for your claim to be processed:
- A bank account
- An email address
Don't wait until you need to apply, we can help you to get these in place now.
For assistance, please contact a member of our Work/LIFE Team:
Rachel: 07576 604 447
Karen: 07576 578 627
Alternatively, you can contact a member of our Rents Team on 0141 887 8613.
If you would like to know more about Universal Credit and how it may affedcct you, please visit the following website for further information.