The Corporate Services section handles all background tasks of the organisation.
The team consists of two staff members.
Corporate Governance and Performance Management
- Implementing, monitoring and evaluating the organisation’s corporate governance and performance management frameworks. This includes Risk Management, Internal Audit, Strategic Planning, Business Planning, all done to ensure that we meet the requirements of the Scottish Housing Regulator, and others, and ensure that our business remains successful, efficient and fit for purpose.
- Also responsible for Board servicing and support, and keeping the Association’s policies and procedures up to date.
Human Resources and Learning and Development
- Our people are key to our success. Our HR and L&D processes are there to ensure that they are supported and equipped to carry out their roles to the best of their ability.
- We have a strong ethos of continuous improvement across the organisation, and learning opportunities are key to the development of our people.
Communications and PR
- Implementing and monitoring the Association's internal and external communications.
- Ensuring that we keep our customers informed in a responsive and accessible manner using various channels, including letters, newsletters, leaflets, reports, as well as our website and social media platforms.
Handling enquiries, issuing press releases and liaising with the media.