WHA can be contacted at:
Williamsburgh Housing Association Ltd
Our office opening times are:
Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID19) outbreak our offices are currently closed to the public.
Our staff are responding to all website enquiries submitted via this form.
- If you have a problem or issue relating to your tenancy, please contact our Customer Services Team who will respond to your enquiry, or direct you to your Housing Officer for further assistance.
- If you wish a meeting with your Housing Officer, an appointment can be arranged at the office. Alternatively, if you are unable to come into the office, a home visit can be organised.
- If you need to REPORT A REPAIR, please click here and use the report a repair tool.
- The Association provides an out-of-hours emergency repairs service. Further information and contact details are available by clicking here.
- Should you wish to raise a complaint with the Association, further information is available by clicking here.
You can also contact the Association with your enquiry by completing and submitting the adjacent form.