Make a Complaint

We aim to provide an efficient, responsive and personal service to all of our current residents and those applying to us for housing.

There may be times, however, when you are not happy about something. If this is the case, it is important that you let us know.

We aim to resolve customer dissatisfaction as close as possible to the point of service delivery and to conduct thorough, impartial and fair investigations of customer complaints.

You can submit your complaint to us in any of the following ways:

  • By submitting your complaint by letter, or by e-mail to
  • By submitting the following on-line complaints form

To complete security and in order to submit your form, please follow the instructions given on the captcha below.

Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPCO)

If, having followed the Association's complaints procedure you remain dissatisfied, you can contact the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman.

Further information on the role of the SPSO and how to contact them is available by clicking here.

Significant Performance Failure

A significant performance failure is when a landlord fails to do something, or takes action that puts tenants' interests at risk.  It normally relates to a failure to meet their legal requirements or commitments and will affect many or all tenants.

Should the Association not address the reported failure, you can bring the issue to the attention of the Scottish Housing Regulator (SHR). Further details are available by clicking here.

The Association is regulated by the Scottish Social Housing Regulator.  The SHR governs all registered social landlords and local authority housing providers in Scotland. Their aim is to safeguard and promote the interests of current and future tenants of social landlords and people who are, or may become homeless.