Return to Noticeboard
Williamsburgh's Business Objectives 2021
Posted on 6th Apr 2021 at 15:32 ( Last updated on 6th Apr 2021 at 15:32 )
1. Objective 1: Deliver our Development and Planned Maintenance Programmes
- Finalise Milliken Road, Kilbarchan.
- Commence construction of 42 new build rental units in Albert Drive in Renfrew.
- Progress plans for 25 new build rental units in Cartha Crescent, Paisley
- Progress plans for 25 new build rental units in North Road, Johnstone
- Replacement of the following components in our housing stock (2021/22 Programme);
• Heating systems:
• Window systems:
Complete the delayed 2020/21 programme.
Installation of new smoke alarm systems to meet new Government standards;
• Smoke alarm systems: 1,639
2. Objective 2: Deliver a new Corporate Image for Williamsburgh Housing Association
- Replace our current corporate image with a new and modern brand.
- Major programme of works to Ralston House (office)
3. Objective 3: Deliver a new Corporate Governance Structure for Williamsburgh Housing Association
- Replace our current structure with a leaner and fit for purpose structure whilst maintaining Corporate Governance control.
4. Objective 4: Deliver a new Community Regeneration framework for Williamsburgh Housing Association
- Implement planned, targeted and focussed community regeneration within WHA.
5. Objective 5: Overhaul of all policies of Williamsburgh Housing Association
- Produce and implement new policies to support the corporate governance of Williamsburgh Housing Association.
6. Objective 6: Digitalisation of our Services
- Develop our social media presence on Facebook and Twitter
- Implement and Go Live with new WHA website
- Digitalise Housing Application process
- Identify mobile working opportunities for staff
- Improve functionality of QL
- Develop use of Digital Consultation software